Compliance, Risk & Legal Manager
- Expanding company with excellent career opportunities
- Professional and dynamic business
- Competitive salary & benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance, Risk & Legal Manager to join a highly regarded and prestigious Financial Services business. They are an expanding business, providing excellent future career prospects and progression throughout the company!
They are fast becoming the number one competitor for loan providers in the North West, and you will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the business’ legal, risk and compliance at consumer, commercial and corporate levels.
- To manage external stakeholders in ensuring the business success and provide suitable levels of business oversight, governance, control, and protection.
- To provide expert and strategic advice to all levels of the Group in respect to the business and its activities in terms of regulatory and reputational risk (either directly or via effective management of external advisors where appropriate).
- To effectively anticipate business issues, strategically assess associated risks and provide oversight to mitigate and minimise exposure to the business.
- To manage and deal with all external parties (regulators, legal advisors & advisors) along with managing the business’ consumers where necessary from a legal or regulatory perspective.
Key skills required
- Experience within the Consumer Finance industry is essential
- Experience of direct dealings with data protection and anti-money laundering, compliance monitoring, regulatory advice, quality assurance, complaint handling
- Proven record of observing, monitoring and assessing risk to a business
- Managing direct third party relations including regulators, legal advisors, external auditors, credit referencing suppliers, payment service providers
- Experience of supporting a business, developing strategies and proving reports with regards to compliance and regulatory standards
If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days, unfortunately it has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job