Compliance and Risk Analyst - Leeds
Opportunity for a Compliance and Risk Analyst to join a leading commercial law firm in Leeds.
- Making sure the team understand current and future regulatory requirements
- Challenging procedures to ensure that the firm are providing great customer outcomes and meeting regulatory requirements
- Helping instil a proactive, positive culture towards regulation and legislation
- Call listening, calibration and analysis
- Carrying out end to end case reviews with a variety of focuses
- Evaluating treatment of vulnerable customer and handling of complaints
- Interacting with clients' risk and complaints teams
- Managing and reporting on Action, Risk, Incident Trackers and Logs
You will come from a compliance background and keen to move your career forward.
Salary range £20,000 - £22,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job