If you are a talented compliance recruiter within insurance, financial or professional services and want to be part of a niche, client-focused recruitment consultancy then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130+ staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce.
- Established brand in the market.
- Believable values and vision.
- Mature environment.
- Supportive and patient.
- Visible hands on management team.
A bit about the team
The general insurance division is one of our most successful teams across the business, boasting a number of talented consultants all ranging in seniority and background, with each individual focusing on their chosen niche. The team has an autonomous style of working, allowing consultants to pursue their interests and specialisms.
The team can offer the following:
- 75+ years’ combined experience to leverage from.
- A prestigious list of clients include Lloyd’s syndicates, company market insurers, brokers and MGAs.
- A mature working environment - not KPI heavy or a hard sales environment.
- A division boasting some of Eames’ most successful consultants.
- A number of accolades won including our High Achiever’s Club, Director’s Lunch and all-expense paid holidays.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the compliance roles within Insurance, we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Assume responsibility for all incoming general insurance compliance roles from a variety of clients including Insurers (Lloyd’s and Company Market), Brokers and MGAs.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Position Eames consulting as the go-to market for compliance recruitment.
- Develop a business plan to build out a profitable division with additional headcount.
- Provide a consultative and first class service which will encompass a strong knowledge of various classes of business and disciplines.
- Work closely with our clients in order to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels.
- Network extensively with the candidate community in order to map out the best talent.
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships.
Skills & experience required
- Successful track record of recruiting for compliance roles in either insurance, financial or professional services.
- Either an existing track record of building out a profitable division or the potential and ambition to do so.
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships.
- Tenacity and perseverance.
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge.
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential).
- Senior Consultant
- Managing Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job