KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Compliance/QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will champion Quality across the business, ensuring that the Quality team produce consistent results and inspire confidence from other business areas on their awareness of regulatory guidelines as they relate to business practice.
2. The Quality Manager will be required to take the lead on Quality Projects ensuring the business maintains GMP compliance, this will involve understanding the manufacturing process and liaising with internal stakeholder's to maintain a complaint culture.
3. You will be the Subject Matter Expert on Quality Assurance matters, liaising with clients on Quality related matters and participating in client, internal, external, and regulatory audits.
4. As the Compliance/Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing a robust Quality Management System from scratch, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance is maintained across a state of the art manufacturing facility and achieving certification for a companies products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance/QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical environment, leading a team or Quality function.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with cGMP guidelines, as well as a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as well as 510K certification.
3. A working knowledge or technical experience within Aseptic Pharmaceutical Manufacture would be advantageous.
Key Words: | QA Manager | Quality Assurance Manager | Quality Lead | Quality Assurance Lead | Senior Quality Manager | Senior QA Manager | Senior QA Specialist | Senior QA Officer | Quality Team Leader | Quality Assurance | Pharmaceuticals | QA | GMP | Quality | Compliance | CAPA | Change Control | Deviations | Audits | Regulations | Quality Management System | Non-conformance | Trackwise | Root Cause | SOP's | Biologics | Product Quality Review | Inspections | Batch Records | Compliance | Drug Discovery | Manufacturing Lead | Regulatory | Client | External | Sterile | Aseptic | 510K | FDA | MHRA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job