Our client is a well-established name within Financial Services. They are looking for a Compliance Project Manager to take management and strategic responsibility for their Client Documentation Process.
The Compliance Project Manager will take responsibility for:
- Ensure project deadlines are met within deadlines and within budget
- Manage the client documentation library, owning the procedures and training manuals, ensuring that the documentation reflects any changes required
- Carry out reviews of documentation
- Clearly communicating change to the wider business and stakeholders
- Identifying efficiencies to the client documentation process
- Understanding the client on-boarding process
- Respond to the business need for changes and give advice and guidance on procedures, timelines, risks and any other factors that may influence change
- Ensuring the Client Documentation library manual is maintained and updated
- Providing management reporting
- In line with regulatory requirements and best practice, ensure that controls and procedures are in place
- Developing business cases, project planning, managing resources and deliverables ensuring that each final product is of the highest standard and any project is completed to time and budget
- Two direct reports
The Project Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Background within Financial Services
- Understanding of industry-specific compliance, such as MiFID II and GDPR
- Proven experience within report writing
- Excellent organisational experience
- People management experience
If you think you meet the fit of the Compliance Project Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.