Compliance PPM Scheduler
To ensure that the correct engineering resource is deployed to achieve first time fixes for customers. This will range from using internal national engineers to subcontractors as appropriate, with the aim of ensuring that the job is attended within the specified SLAs and completed on the system with all relevant information entered.
The Scheduler will manage the overall activity of the national engineering teams and the jobs which have been passed to the Fire & Water unit for delivery. Key duties, though not exhaustive, are listed below;
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to appropriate resource, paying attention to location, expertise and response targets
- To accurately record all job related information on the appropriate IT systems
- To ensure that the engineer days are optimized to drive maximum productivity from the team
- Ensure all jobs marked an incomplete by engineers are followed up and reallocated as appropriate
- Monitor engineer travel and activity and respond to issues as required
- Arrange third party attendance where required, raising appropriate Purchase Orders and Work Requests and obtaining required completion information
- Ensure all jobs are completed within the required response times and costs, updating all information into the appropriate IT system
- Regular communication with Operations Manager and/or relevant Line Managers on issues with engineers and assistance in ensuring the plan is as optimal as possible
- Communication with Operations Manager and/or relevant Line Managers on decisions regarding subcontracting
- Effective review and management of WIP. Providing Operations Managers and or/relevant Line Managers with information on problem jobs stuck in WIP to enable them to identify the relevant actions to bring these to completion.
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner
- Ensure non productive time is accounted for on system
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required
Knowledge skills & experience
The Scheduler would be expected to:
- Have experience working within a service delivery or contact centre
- Possess strong IT skills
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills with the ability to provide detailed information and advice in a clear and positive manner
- Have the ability to interact and communicate as appropriate with their audience, which will encompass colleagues, engineers, contract and performance managers and third party suppliers
- Work effectively under pressure within a busy and diverse environment
- Show a creative approach to analysing and solving problems using technology and reported information
- Adhere to process and compliance requirements
- Work well as part of a team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'