The main duties will be to support the effective running of the Outsource Management Team, and broader Operations Function through the following activity:-
• Effective contractual governance of the Outsource Administration Contracts with Outsource Service Providers and 3rd party Suppliers. This includes ensuring adherence to contracts through oversight activity, contractual updates, and liaison on different oops functions.
• Coordination of all Risk Management activity on behalf of Outsource Management ensuring adherence with Corporate and UK policies at all times
• Maintenance and reporting of operational budgets for outsource contracts and other Operations Cost Centres
• Contribute to and provide regular MI and trend analysis reporting to senior management and Corporate;
• Conducting reviews to evidence performance, quality, complaint root cause analysis and Treating Customers Fairly standards are met;
• Contribute to strategic and operational projects as required or if required
• Ensure adherence to contractual obligations through UK governance and oversight
• Oversee and manage to conclusion (including but not limited to, Senior Management sign off) annual review of all contractual documentation (including Annual Review of Services, Exit plans, Operational Specs, contract change notes )
• Create, publish and ensure the delivery of the annual oversight & governance schedule for all Suppliers
• Work with operational side of the Management Team and other functions to facilitate outsource company oversight, provide contractual interpretation and analysis and support functional and strategic objectives.
• Attend Governance committees as required or as locum supporting the team
• Facilitate contract changes as required or annual updates.
• Conduct regular supplier service delivery and relationship meetings including analysis and interpretation of key MI
• Act as the conduit between 3rd party to ensure smooth delivery of services and manage any conflicts to successful resolution.
The main criteria for the successful individual will include the following:-
- Knowledge of Compliance and FCA Regulation and TCF within Financial Services, preferably pensions and investments
- Excellent Relationship Management skills and holder of CF1 and CF2 qualifications
- Strong Financial Services Background in managing 3rd Party administration functions and MI
In return our client offers a minimum of 1 years contract but most likely up to 18 months along with excellent salary and benefits.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job