Compliance Operations Administrator
To assist the Department / Compliance Operations Team with day to day administration and providing support to the Department / Compliance Operations Team as and when required.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is part of the OTTO group - one of the world’s largest home shopping organisations. We’re the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, bonprix, Curvissa and WITT. Proud of our past, we’re excited about our future as a technologically advanced online retail business making fabulous fashions and wonderful homewares affordable. With a broad choice of products, we are committed to our Customer First mantra - offering great service and delivery seven days a week.
Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.
The Successful Candidate will receive
- 33 days holiday
- Generous staff discount
- Bonus scheme - subject to scheme rules
- Subsidised canteen
Skills & Experience
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of mainframe & financier
• Knowledge of Credit Bureaux information
• Ability to be precise and clear both verbally and written
• Good understanding and knowledge of general insurance products and of FCA and OFT regulatory requirements and how to operate in compliance with these requirements
• Good understanding of the principles of TCF
• Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
• Excellent communication, organisation and listening skills
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'