Piers Meadows Recruitment was established in 1999. The vision was to create a unique & approachable candidate driven agency, while providing unrivalled recruitment solutions to our healthcare clients.
Forward wind 22 years and PMR enjoys preferred supplier status to both private and public sector clients throughout the UK. We supply healthcare works force solutions from numerous professions, on temporary, contract and permanent basis. We are proud to be a leading supplier to the 5th largest employer in the world, the...
PMR is a boutique recruitment agency that gives you a voice within a close knit and sociable, team. We currently have 8 consultants, 4 support staff in payroll, compliance and finance, and 3 senior management. Our culture encourages autonomous working, without overly long working hours. We work hard while enjoying life by encouraging hobbies and holding regular events. Those that want to can take part in organised sporting challenges such as The London to Brighton Cycle Ride, Tough Mudder, or climbing Ben Nevis. We have frequent drinks nights and social events such as Axe throwing, Urban golf or Karaoke. A recent trip (well, pre covid!) to Marbella in Spain was enjoyed by the team, and included Mounting Biking, Canyoning and Jeep safaris as well as sociable lunches on the beach.
PMR operates a 'can do' culture: our priority is excellent customer service, and all of our clients, staff and workers are treated professionally, courteously and efficiently.
At PMR we recognised that career progression is important to our people. We believe progression is in your hands, the more information you can absorn and tasks you can carry out the more will be offered to you.
Compliance and Administration Officer
To learn and manage the entire compliance for the candidates that work for PMR, to include but not limited to the following tasks:
Formatting CV, References, Name badges, DBS, visa and health checks.
- To liaise with our IT provider to troubleshoot IT issues,
- Order office supplies and general office administration
- Prepare for and be the lead on external audits by NHS and private sector clients
- Maintain compliance spreadsheet, and liaise with consultants for ongoing candidate compliance
- Respond to client queries
- Liaise with candidates and answer compliance queries
- Based in Vauxhall with excellent train, tube, bus and cycle facilities
-Your skills and Qualifications-
Recent University or Higher Education Graduate
- High grade GSCE passes in English and Mathematics, along with 6 more GCSE passes
- Excellent Communicator
- Extremely Organised
- Computer literate
- Positive and ambitious attitude to life
- Outgoing personality, not shy to talk to anyone and everyone!
Increase the professions we supply - PMR is contracted to supply 30+ diverse professions
Increase Permanent recruitment in response to client demand
Grow the compliance team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'