Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join us in Leatherhead.
While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating on a work from home basis.
- Salary of up to £35,000 DOE
- Medical and dental
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Comprehensive benefits
This is the ideal opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic professional with a background in compliance or financial services to take the next step in their career.
You will join a supportive work environment where you’ll be provided with training and learning opportunities to help develop your skills, knowledge and experience and further your professional growth.
We are highly successful within our field and, if you have ever paid for a membership or insurance product via monthly payments, the chances are that we have already come across one another.
As the Compliance Officer, you will ensure that operational processes, procedures and partners comply with FCA and CBI regulatory requirements. You will ensure customers are treated fairly, in line with our policies and procedures, whilst maintaining a commercial focus.
Supporting the execution and delivery of the Compliance Oversight Programme, you will assist in the due diligence, training and management of appointed representatives. You will help with the production, agreement, implementation and review of strategic and business plans, provide monthly reports on compliance and support the development and management of operational procedures.
Your role will also involve:
- Monitoring trends in oversight activity and metrics, reviewing areas of concern or ‘peaks’
- Assisting in the development of education plans, bulletins, and initiatives for oversight activities
- Supporting the Risk Team in the capture and management of incidents
- Producing high-quality reports arising from thematic and/or partner testing/sampling
To join us as a Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Experience in a compliance or business role within Financial Services
- Knowledge of CONC, Consumer Credit Legislation and SYSC
- Experience of building strong relationships across a business
- Initiative and tenacity to investigate areas of concern/possible concern
- Commercial focus, whilst maintaining regulatory compliance – ability to drive coherent solutions to business and regulatory issues
- Ability to analyse technical information and propose practical solutions
An understanding of the provision of insurance services and related activities would be beneficial to your application, as would knowledge of requirements for appointed representatives.
Other organisations may call this role Financial Compliance Officer, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Insurance Compliance Officer, Financial Services Compliance Officer, Regulatory Compliance Advisor, or Compliance Process Advisor.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Compliance Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'