Compliance Officer - Nursing Recruitment
TFS Healthcare is an award- winning, highly successful healthcare recruitment agency that has seen year on year growth since our inception in 2010. Ranked for the past 3 years in "The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for'' and "Ranked 3rd in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100" we are an ambitious, dynamic organisation that has big plans for the future.
Due to the continuing success within the business- we are now seeking an experienced Compliance Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within Nursing Compliance to join TFS Healthcare, a thriving, ambitious organisation that is making a huge impact in the highly lucrative world of nursing recruitment.
Role & Responsibilities:
Become aware of all individual contractual compliance requirements and to assist in implementing procedures to account for these
- Escalate all compliancy issues immediately to senior managers
- Inform all company stakeholders of compliance commitments and ensure the company adheres to all obligations
- To help ensure all office compliance systems are kept up to date and regularly reviewed
- To ensure all working candidates are fully referenced, specific to contractual requirements for each managed vendor.
- Ensuring all working candidates are eligible to work in the UK, regularly liaising with the UK Border Agency
- To ensure all working candidates retain required registrations with appropriate regulatory bodies
- To assist Compliance Team Leader to prepare for upcoming audits when necessary.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Initiative, judgement and discretion
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and flexible attitude
- Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve solutions.
- Team Player
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong IT Skills
What can TFS Healthcare offer you...
We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff, rewarding them with great incentives and salary/commission packages and offer an incredible working environment with huge scope for career progression.
- Competitive Salaries
- Ongoing training
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Exciting quarterly incentives
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Laura Wilson or APPLY BELOW.
- Data Input
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'