Reporting to: Compliance Supervisor
Salary: Up to £20,000
To ensure that all Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts assigned are completed on time, to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
The main areas of work being:
- General Ventilation Cleaning
- Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
- Kitchen Extract Fire Safety Cleaning
Key Performance Indicators
- Attendance - 100% attendance to all jobs is expected.
- There are to be no aborted calls, other than those outside of their influence.
- No RIDDOR incidents.
- No vehicle accidents, if the Compliance Technician is the designated driver for the team.
Job Specific Functions
- To ensure that work is carried out with due regard to customers’, Statutory and Health and Safety (H&S) Regulations, both on site and at the depot, by being aware of H&S procedures (particularly in relation to chemical storage - where applicable), wearing the correct protective clothing, ensuring that 'good housekeeping’ is maintained within the area of operation and following the requirements laid down under the above Acts, Regulations and Procedures.
- To ensure that the work is carried out according to the required standard/specification, in accordance with training received and skills acquired.
- To represent the Company on site and promote a 'professional’ image at all times.
- In conjunction with the Compliance Supervisor, assist in 'on the job’ training of new operatives and temporary labour (where used).
- The Compliance Supervisor is available on a daily basis for urgent problems, to discuss 'on site’ situations, advise progress, and set daily priorities.
- To ensure that all general individual and team specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable, due to 'fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Compliance Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- On the job Training as required
- Health and Safety Training as required
- Green Book Training
Quality & Environmental Responsibilities
- Ensure that company processes and procedures are followed and that customers (internal and external) receive a quality service.
- To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant sections of the Companies Environmental Policy
Health & Safety Responsibilities
- To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant section of the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Will be comfortable working with the company values of Honesty, Ownership and Respect and personally demonstrate this ethos day to day with colleagues and customers alike.
- An understanding of the tasks required to be completed, and willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard.
- Attention to detail so as to ensure that the site is left in a safe manner with no rags, equipment left in ducting or anywhere on site. As well as ensure that all access doors are safely secured and taped up, as required, after each and every job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'