This role would suit an methodical and process driven candidate who has experience with compliance, complaints and good customer service.
* To advise colleagues on information compliance and records management issues
* Keep up-to-date with developments in relevant compliance and data protection
* Identify corporate level compliance risks and ensure they are raised appropriately
* Assist with internal reviews and audits
* Collate and prepare management information and compliance reports
* Review, monitor and maintain all compliance policies
* Produce clear responses in plain English to statutory data and information requests
* Assist with the management of and response to data incidents and manage responses to
requests from any third parties
* Help prepare submissions when needed
* Review and update company publications to ensure that it complies with the requirements of
the appropriate legislation
* Work with the team to ensure that those decisions are published in a timely and
* Assist and support in the development of compliance information company wide
* 37 hours a week full time; part time and job share considered
* Flexible working, subject to business needs
* 25 days a year leave, rising each year to a maximum of 30 plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Experience of managing compliance, complaints and good customer service
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of General Data Protection Regulation and the
ability to clearly explain the principles
* Good communication and IT skills
* The ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Knowledge of data protection and information governance best practice
* Experience of working within a public sector organisation or regulatory body is desirable
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'