Our well-established clients, market leaders in their field, are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their forward-thinking team. As Compliance Officer your main responsibilities will be to continuously improve and maintain site Food, Feed and Safety related processes and procedures including HACCP, FSSC 22000, FEMAS, ISO9001, ISO14001 and Health and Safety.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the company food and feed safety and associated quality policies.
- Ensuring competence and capability of team members across all departments.
- Responsible for ensuring the information and instruction is provided, training is carried out, and supervision maintained to enable work to be performed accurately and consistently by the production team.
- Promoting and enforcing behaviours and actions that will prevent all contamination threats to products whether physical, microbial or chemical.
- Driving HACCP awareness across both production and quality teams.
- Carry out monthly GMP and hygiene audits which will include factory documentation.
- Ensure that preventative/corrective actions are fully integrated into factory procedures and protocols.
- Organise and monitor Pest Control procedures via a third party provider.
- Support the QA/Technical Team.
- Design, maintain and review a Food Safety Non-Conformance
- Participate in customer visits/audits and provide support in arranging customer audits and response to non-conformances and implement action plans to prevent these reoccurring.
- Working within a food or feed manufacturing company is essential - 5 years+
- Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene Certification
- Health and Safety Requirements within FMCG
- Level 3 HACCP Certification
- Food Science & Technology qualification - desirable
- Understanding of continuous improvement - desirable
- Knowledge of FSSC, BRC, UFAS or FEMAS standards
- Knowledge of organic, Halal & Kosher standards
- NEBOSH or equivalent - Desirable
- Highly numerate and literate with good report-writing skills
- Computer literate - good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- HACCP and Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety Awareness
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Flexible team player
Salary: £Neg. dep. on experience + company benefits
Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday + O/T as required
Interested?? Please apply with your CV Today!!
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'