My well established client based in Colchester are looking for a Compliance Officer on a temporary basis until roughly the end of June.
- Devising consent statement/form and update existing templates
- Checking and reviewing Data Privacy Impact Assessments for each project
- Review our volunteer files ensuring you have consent
- Writing a breach procedure
- Training staff
- General reviews of all processes to ensure the company are compliant
- Must have experience and a strong knowledge of GDPR requirements
- Must be capable of training staff
This position is part time, working 2-3 days per week. If you have the relevant experience then please apply now!!
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Compliance Procedures