Class People are an independent education recruitment specialist, providing supply teachers, teaching assistants, tutors, SEN staff and early years practitioners to schools and settings across the South West. We match education professionals with opportunities in schools and other settings across the full span of the curriculum, age groups and abilities for day-to-day cover, long-term roles and permanent vacancies with education at our heart.
We also were the proud winners of the “Best Place to Work” award at the national IRP Awards this year!
Class People offer a “premium as standard” benefits package to all staff including a death in service policy, access to company pool car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with service), a long-standing company pension, attendance bonuses and long service awards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that each candidate working for Class People is compliant and in line with Department for Education safeguarding policies and procedures
- Continued monitoring and an implementation of changing legislation and ensure Class People display a proactive approach to compliance in the marketplace
- Responsible for developing and updating Company policies and procedures
- Work with the local authority designated officer for safeguarding for any allegations management procedures that arise
- Maintain Class People’s external “REC Audited Education” status
- Administrate and manage the candidate registration process (pipeline) within timescale expectations
- Providing regular reporting on compliance activity and performance to the SMT
- Managing DBS application system
- Developing best practice and implementing best practice across the business
- Maintain and update procedural documentation for candidate registration
- Coordinating expiry of compliance checks and updating accordingly
- Ensuring robust management of expiries to ensure Class People fulfils its safeguarding obligations
- Producing a report and re-checking candidates who have not worked for 3 months or it has been 3 months since they registered
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job