Hunter AHP are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector - where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency quality healthcare professionals want to represent them.
We recruit healthcare professionals on a temporary and permanent basis, right across the UK.
Working closely with hospitals and private healthcare providers in the UK, we have a career opportunity available for a Compliance Officer.
Duties to include:
- responsible for pre-employment checking process, obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date.
- Responsible for working with each candidate during the compliance process
- conduct audits on a regular basis, e.g. DBS, professional registration, mandatory training and Right to Work.
- monitor daily reports showing any compliance documentation that is due to expire.
- You will also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues
- Work closely with the sale team to make sure agreed timeframes are adhered to
The ideal candidate will have had a previous similar experience within a healthcare recruitment environment, in addition to:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) as well as attention to detail.
- The ability to work well under pressure and hit deadline
Why work for Hunter:
- Part of the Hunter/Gatherer group of companies, fast becoming the leaders in all sectors of healthcare recruitment
- Work alongside, and be mentored by industry experts, well known in their respective niche markets and the best to learn from/emulate!
- Free tea & coffee
- Free beer & cider from our own bar, every day (after 2pm of course..)
- Unlimited annual leave
- Inspirational leadership
- Structured induction and training programme - we will give you all the support and coaching you need to be successful
- Weekly access to yoga/mindfulness/fitness events
- Running club
- Working in a vibrant, modern office with couches, foosball table, games and books on hand to relax
- Wellness room
- Bring your dog to work - seriously, we mean it
- Bike storage
- Quarterly reward meals
- Free fruit!
Based in Central London, on the vibrant Southbank, we are close to major transports hubs of Waterloo and London Bridge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job