Job Title: Compliance Officer
Division: Bank Partners
Responsible to: Senior Compliance Officer
Under the direction of the Senior Compliance Officer, the Compliance Officer provides compliance support to the given departments. This involves ensuring that all Candidates are recruited in accordance with Company Quality procedures set and file records (both electronic and paper) are kept up to date and confidential.
- By managing the registration and recruitment process, work with the Resourcers, Senior Recruitment Executives and Consultants to build and maintain an active candidate database to meet client requirements
- Proactively manage the candidate database, ensuring that candidate compliance is managed and maintained.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Compliance Officer in the day to day maintenance of files.
- Provide assistance to the Consultants by providing them with candidate information
- Responsible for ensuring all administrative elements of compliance process are adhered to in line with Company standards and that ongoing maintenance activities for working candidates are actioned.
- Administrative processes include, but not limited to, sending, receiving and processing of candidate documents which include:
- Proof of ID checks
- Eligibility to work
- DBS checks
- Training re-check, certificate verification
- Coordination of Training Days
- Professional Registrations
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to candidates/clients by ensuring the client/candidate experience is positive and of a high standard at all times
- Provide a timely and proactive response to all enquiries, forwarding to relevant colleagues as appropriate
- Undertake regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date
- Maximise IT system usage to facilitate compliance and ensure information can be traced and accessed by others
- Establish and maintain client records, keeping up to date at all times, with particular emphasis on accessibility and quality of information relating to client agreements/contracts, both local and national
- Assists with ensuring departments compliance with relevant quality policies and procedures and legislative requirements and keeping up to date with changes as determined by the Quality and Compliance team.
- Assists with ensuring all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures.
- Assists with preparation of department for audit by the internal Quality and Compliance team and external authorities
- Ensure all checks are carried out in line with Company standards
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and businesslike manner at all times
- Resolve complaints/problems quickly & accurately following appropriate procedure
- Adheres to the companies health and safety policies and procedures, reporting issues to management if required.
- Ensure the business unit has at all times an adequate supply of stationery and candidate/client packs and that the documentation used is the most up to date version and in line with the Company Quality System
- Preparation of documents e.g. photocopying, printing and binding
- Postal duties
- Any other relevant duties as required by the line manager or other Company manager
Line Management Responsibility: None
Decision making authority: Within postholders competencies, Day to day management of own work load and referring any issues to the Line Manager
Budget Control: None
This job description aims to provide the employee with an accurate and concise summary of the job and its main duties and responsibilities. It is not however intended to be restrictive or absolute. This job description will be revised as business needs require.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job