This is the perfect opportunity for a compliance professional from a banking or financial services background to take their next step up in to a deputy MLRO role.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance to company’s policies and procedures
- Ensuring day-to-day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Act as the deputy MLRO
- Assists in responding to requests from UK and international regulators
- Monitoring and testing ongoing activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and business procedures.
- AML monitoring, transaction monitoring and reporting
If you are looking to work for a market leading organisation and have a driven and can do attitude, then apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business