Your chance to join our dynamic team!
Those working within healthcare recruitment will understand that the industry is ever changing and that compliance is more integral than ever before. Some recruitment agencies have been reluctant to move with the times in recent years, and this has led to some unrest with personnel feeling unsupported in their role. We pride ourselves on being a results led company, achieving platinum status when audited by frameworks. We value and support our compliance team because we understand that without them the company would not move forward. If you are a compliance officer who feels overlooked, lacks the scope for development or finds it hard to encourage your current company to move with the times, then we are interested in hearing from you.
Although primarily aimed at seasoned compliance personnel, we will consider candidates with relevant administration experience.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be working as part of a team to ensure that our candidates are complied to the required standards as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The role will involve the handling of sensitive personal information such as criminal records and fitness to work so discretion will be required. You must be flexible in your approach to the role as some weekend and evening work will be required as per the business needs at the time although we don't envisage this will be a regular occurrence. Most importantly, you will need to maintain a professional and confident approach to the role and your interaction within the teams, even when under pressure to deliver.
Role specific skills that we are looking for:
- Evidence of a good level of basic education
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of completed phlebotomy training*
- Evidence of completed life support instructor training*
- Evidence of manual handling practical instructor training*
- Evidence of fire safety practical instructor training*
*desirable but not required to apply for the role
To be successful within our business you will be:
- Able to work in large volumes without losing the quality and attention to detail that we pride ourselves on.
- Able to communicate effectively using the phone and electronic means.
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team and be flexible with working patterns.
- Able to adapt to an ever changing industry
If this advert has peaked your interest, you have the relevant skills mentioned above and you want to start making a difference, then we want to hear from you.
The closing date for applications will be the 28th February 2018.