Amigo Loans is one of the UK's most successful and innovative lenders. Over a 15 year period, we have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience. Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so can we.
We’re looking for an experiened Compliance Officer to join our Compliance Team, reporting to the Head of Compliance. The Compliance Officer will be responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance in all Compliance, Quality Assurance and Conduct activities for Amigo’s consumer lending products, focusing primarily on operational Compliance matters. This will involve devising processes for our Compliance and conduct risk management framework and ensuring our operational practices meet the requirements of the regulator (FCA) and our core company values.
The successful candidate will have experience in a Compliance role within the consumer credit industry, preferably within a consumer lender and have experience in dealing with operational compliance matters throughout the full customer journey.
- Assist with the development and review of operational policies, processes behaviour to ensure they remain within regulatory requirements;
- Identify potential areas of conduct risk, understand relevant rules and guidance, be able to translate rules and guidance into compliant business practices;
- Develop robust programs to document, monitor, and report on compliance issues and outcomes;
- Act as the voice of the customer from a TCF perspective ensuring all employees are aware of their responsibilities and achieving positive outcomes for our customers, highlighting any area that needs development or improvement and challenging and influencing all levels of management where appropriate;
- Perform detailed gap analysis of both new and existing regulatory requirements/guidance;
- Support the marketing strategy through provision of guidance and sign-off;
- Act as a point of sign off for operational compliance matters as part of our change management process.
- Experience in a Compliance role in an FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated Consumer Finance Company.
- A proven ability to interpret regulatory requirements and communicate them to operational teams in an understandable and digestible manner.
- Extremely self-motivated and able to operate independently and influence key stakeholders in a cross-functional and matrix style team environment.
- Experience of driving and implementing business change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable experience (not essential):
- Experience working within the compliance function of a consumer lending organisation.
- Experience in the review and audit of operational business processes.
- Financial Services
- Consumer Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"