astlefield Recruitment are currently working with a North West based housing association who are looking to recruit an Compliance Officer on a Temporary basis
The Compliance Officer role:
- Ensure that all domestic and commercial lifting equipment servicing, testing and inspection processes are carried out correctly, remedial/follow on works are undertaken on a risk basis, that the service, testing and inspection process is fit for purpose and that the records and certification is appropriately recorded, validated and current.
- Ensure effective management and administration of Lifts, and water Safety contracts, set and deliver performance standards, monitor progress and resolve issues. Monitor KPI, management information, and assist in production of report to Boards and Committees.
- To undertake contract administrator duties in relation to cyclical maintenance works and programmes from inception to completion, including the preparation of tender documentation, contractor selection process and CDM compliance.
- Monitoring of the cyclical repairs budget and quality of workmanship to ensure all work is carried out to highest specification and that Onward obtain value for money.
- To maintain a close liaison between inter departmental functions of Onward to ensure a uniform approach in compliance for lifts/ hoists and legionella management for all properties including risk assessment and implementation of improvement activity.
- Ensure up to date information relating to Lifts, Water and Estate Safety Compliance risks including ensuring the operation and development of appropriate data management systems accurately recording all testing, inspection, and remedial works.
- Provide input as required to the development of Landlord Compliance risk reduction strategy and procurement strategy, contribute towards investment that mitigates risk and work closely with Repairs and Maintenance leads in relation to responsive and void maintenance.
The successful candidate:
- Knowledge of Core Housing Systems, Business Planning and Asset Management systems.
- Track record of managing Lifts Safety programmes
- Specific in-depth knowledge of Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Experience of successfully delivering a similar role within another organisation with experience of team work to high level performance
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of construction contracts and their effective administration, commercial understanding of value for money drivers in construction
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Knowledge and awareness of related housing regulations/ law
- Experience of interpreting complex data and using it to inform decisions.
- Housing Associations
- Social housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job