Career Ladder Recruitment Group are looking for a Compliance Officer with experience within the Healthcare sector.
Salary - Negotiable dependant on experience and suitability
Location - Central London - Various Locations
Package - Industry-competitive basic salary ongoing training and support
The Compliance Officer is to undertake all compliance for new Healthcare professionals and ensure annual and ongoing compliance of all Healthcare Candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Promoting the company's brand and work opportunities to existing staff to ensure they retain their registration with us
- Ensure quality assurance compliance procedures are completed, including all documentation checks in line with NHS Employers Check Standards, and to framework guidelines
- Arranging all mandatory training courses where required, on line and practical courses
- Obtaining and checking candidate professional references
- Obtaining DBS disclosure & Occupational Health Clearance for each candidate
- Record all activity with candidates on relevant company compliance trackers to measure performance and progress
- Process the candidates work file in the most efficient manner possible in order for them to retain their compliance for work
- Maintain regular telephone contact with the candidates in order to develop relationships and ensure commitment to the company
- Achieving agreed monthly targets and produce weekly compliance reports as required by your line manager
- Support with ensuring the nurses/doctors achieve their revalidation targets
- Working closely with the Registered Manager in the branch to ensure all compliance meets care standards regulations
For more information on this position or to apply for this role, please apply within.
Career Ladder Recruitment aim to respond to all applications. If you haven't heard back, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job