The post holder will be responsible for ensuring Staff Bank maximizes the availability of established associates, working within the compliance team. They will work to ensure that all current bank staff are fully compliant, ensuring all staff are contacted and notified of file items that needs updating. You will support the ongoing focus on the achievement of established retention targets. The compliance team works closely with many parts of the bank partners division (recruitment, bookings and business support).
This position will be based at our Head Quarters in Grays Inn Road, London. The successful candidate will work solely on providing the highest levels of service to our NHS Trust. You will have the benefits of being able to work in a very focused way within in a close-knit and lively team. Bank Partners provide high quality independent staffing, bank management and outsourced staffing services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We have a strong reputation for reducing overall agency spend whilst providing high quality staff and are proud to say that we’ve helped NHS trusts reduce their agency spend by £14.7 million over a six year period.
- Maintaining the Database and ensuring systems are updated
- Signing off candidate’s files once compliance requirements are met
- Confirming file and compliance updates for example right to work documents
- Dealing with all training enquiries both in person and on the phone
- Issuing notification of clearance completion emails to all teams using the temporary Nurse database
- Maintaining and updating all registered staffs professional body registrations on all systems,
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator, rapport and relationship builder
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience working in an administrative/customer service or similar position
- Exposure to the NHS or wider healthcare sector, is a desirable but by no means essential quality
- Be efficient in MS Office
In return for your hard work we are able to offer many perks here are just a few of them. We have free fruit in our offices, lots of fun social events and a dedicated talent development teams.
Some of our core benefits include:
25 days annual leave
Buy and sell holiday
Company pension scheme
Matching pension scheme
Free eye tests
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'