**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are supporting a city centre based employer in their search for a Compliance Officer. The main purpose of your role will be to proofread draft manuals and reports prior to submission, identifying discrepancies and escalating appropriately. You will have exceptional proofreading and editing abilities and strong levels of written communication skills.
- Assisting the Technical Services Manager in their day to day duties.
- Reviewing and proofreading a variety of documents including draft manuals and reports, verifying compliance to the relevant standard.
- Identifying spelling and grammar mistakes within documents, editing as necessary.
- Discussing any document issues or discrepancies with colleagues with the view to resolve in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and filing consultancy sign off sheets, sending finalised reports to clients appropriately.
- Formatting draft manuals after proofreading and sign off.
- Monitoring the completion of reports and manual output, ensuring they meet pre-agreed turnaround times.
- Handling all consultancy report and manual enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Escalating potential risks and delays to the Technical Services Manager or other relevant management.
- Chasing overdue manual outputs with consultants.
- Regularly updating client records on the internal database with progress and consultancy grades.
You will have/be:
- Experience of proofreading and editing.
- Confidence to challenge findings with members of staff across the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail.
- Good IT skills including MS Word.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of up to £19,500 DOE + bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday, company pension scheme and a health shield.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Compliance Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"