An exciting opportunity to join a UK based Compliance team for leading digital payments hub. Our client is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to support the Head of Risk & Compliance in a variety of duties. For this role, we’re looking for a person with a compliance and risk background who is comfortable operating independently, pragmatically and meeting strict regulatory deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare reports and dashboards for governance committees
- Support bank due diligences being performed
- Support the development and integration of Risk Management Framework - Enterprise, Operational, 2nd Line of Defence monitoring and testing activities
- Maintain database of product reviews and assessment information
- Dealing with day to day compliance issues with onboarding of UK/EEA customers (also supporting the Spain Compliance Officer/MLRO)
- Conduct partner oversight and review to ensure partners are compliant with the Compliance Framework.
- General compliance program enhancement; work with operations and product teams in the development and implementation of compliance and risk management tools (efficiency/automation initiatives, etc)
- Support training initiatives (internal and with partners)
- Keep abreast with developments in the regulatory and technology environments to ensure best-in-class compliance.
- Have at least 3 years of compliance experience
- Have practical knowledge and experience of AML and Payment Services Directive and other applicable UK and European regulation
- Have a good understanding of digital and cash-based money transfer operations
- Thrive in a diverse, collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'