Compliance Officer - Maternity Cover 12 months
The Premex group is recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join our compliance team based in Bolton.
The Premex Group work closely with Solicitor and Insurance firms in connection with personal injury.
As the Compliance Officer, you will work within the Legal and Compliance department of the business - reporting into the Group Compliance Manager. You will assist in the management and key governance controls in the group by providing support to business units and support functions.
The Ideal Candidate-
You should have an excellent attention to detail, think analytically and show that your work is compliant and in line with GDPR laws. You should be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders. You should be able to manage and prioritise your workflow, be flexible and keen to develop.
Main Responsibilities -
- To support the Compliance Team in the delivery of the annual Compliance business plan
- To manage and respond to external queries relating to compliance, including queries relating to Data Subjects’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulations
- To be responsible for identifying and briefing the Compliance Team on any new or changes to existing compliance requirements for the Group
- To support in the work required for maintaining the Group’s ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001:2015 certification
- To provide support to the Group in managing compliance specific aspects, including its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations and the Data Protection Act 2018
- To assist in the review of the information security management system
- To assist in the completion of internal audits and the reporting of any findings to the senior management
- To undertake an evaluation of compliance specific risks in relation to a supplier when required
- To assist in the management, review and implementation of the Group’s Business Continuity Plan
- To manage the ongoing maintenance and review the policy framework
Desirable experience in the below -
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working with Senior Managers
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Experience working within an ISO 27001 environment
Benefits and additional information -
Hours - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
We are an easy commute, with transport links and free parking within a 10-minute walk from the office
Why work for us -
- Fantastic career progression opportunities and support from other areas of the business to get you to where you want to be
- Free Christmas parties
- Christmas vouchers
- Huge discounts with many UK retailers
- Summer fun events
- Long service awards
- Recognition schemes
- Fun events all year round such as World Book day and Halloween
- CSR opportunities and the ability to have sponsorship matching and volunteer days
- Newly refurbished offices - Open plan
- Free tea and coffee
Due to the nature of this role, a DBS Disclosure will be requested from the successful candidates
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'