Locations : London & South
North & Republic of Ireland
Office based 1-2 days per week
Field based 3 days per week
The main purpose of the role is to support the Business in driving Food Safety and Fire Health and Safety culture in our stores through completion of store audits, agreeing action plans and supporting stores with delivery of those actions with an aim to embed our Food Safety Fire Health and Safety procedures in to consistently deliver a Health, Safety and Food Safety compliant environment for our colleagues and customers. This role will also involve active promotion of policies, procedures, imparting knowledge, information, advice and training in support of positive and proactive safety culture, completion of store specific risk assessments, including Fire Risk Assessments, Health and Safety Risk assessments will be a significant part of this role.
- Complete Store Specific Fire Risk Assessments
- Complete Store Specific Risk Assessment as required
- Manage Pest Control at store level
- Liaise with EHO / Fire Officers post visit, including supporting with delivery of actions
- Complete Accident Investigations
- Assist with Store and ASM queries across Food Safety, Fire, Health and Safety as well as Waste and Cleaning
- Arrange Quotes for any works that have been identified for completion, if falls within departments' responsibilities
- Build Relationships with the Area Sales Managers to drive the culture of Food Safety, Fire Health and Safety in our stores and to improve delivery of stores that are trading safely and legally consistently
- Complete independent store audits and support the store team and the retail team with delivery of agreed action plans
- Provide objective and balanced feedback from the store audits to the store teams and the Area Sales Managers
- Attend Area Sales Managers meetings to deliver training
- Complete store visits when requested by ASM / RSM or if needed to deal with a specific issue, i.e. trend in accidents, etc.
- Deliver specific Projects, as required
- Coaching and Training
- Ability to provide objective and balanced feedback
- Excellent communication skills and effective team working
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Retail Background essential
- NEBOSH General Certificate an advantage
- Food Safety Level 2
- Good understanding of Health and Safety, Fire, Health and Safety at workplace
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to analyse large data and identifying trends
- Creative problem solving skills
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'