Globe Locums was formed in 2011 and is one of the UK’s fastest growing Healthcare Recruitment Agencies ranked 11th in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 for 2016. From our headquarters on London's famous Fleet Street we provide temporary and permanent jobs to healthcare professionals in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. We also work closely with hospitals and private healthcare providers in the UK and overseas to fulfil their recruitment needs. We are on the government backed UK national frameworks (CCS, HTE & the CPP) which gives us preferential access to jobs all over the UK, across a variety of healthcare professions. We are also preferred supplier to an array of private sector and NHS hospitals in London and the wider UK market.
- Accountable for managing the pre-employment checking process which includes obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date.
- Accountable for engaging each candidate during their compliance process and actively work to minimise the risk of losing candidates during this time.
- Pro-actively seek to mitigate any potential delays in processing candidates / employee files.
- Conduct audits on a regular basis, e.g. DBS, professional registration, mandatory training and Right to Work.
- Monitoring daily reports to track any compliance documentation that is due to expire and ensuring timely renewal.
- You would also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date.
- Ensure all processing elements within the compliance department keep within the agreed time frames agreed with the sales floor.
The ideal candidate will have had a previous similar experience within an Education / Medical or other healthcare recruitment environment as well as:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as attention to detail.
- Comfortable and Confident speaking to candidates on the phone and face to face.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Take instructions well and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in our fast-paced office.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook).
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge and want to work for a fast growing company please contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'