1st Step Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Officer from a Facilities Management background to join our client in Nottinghamshire. Although the role will be based the majority of the time in Sutton-in-Ashfield, you will be required to work from other sites and therefore must have access to a vehicle.
This position will see you responsible for delivering the clients compliance monitoring regime across all of the projects, including undertaking 'real time' evidence of statutory compliance and significant contractual compliance events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake desktop evidence reviews of both statutory and contractual compliance by project sub-contractors ensuring coordination of feedback from all participants is achieved
- Maintain accurate records of evidence received and observed
- Escalate feedback in a timely manner of non-compliance areas
- Liaise with project sub-contractors to clarify inconclusive evidence
- Identify and escalate trends of non-compliance to minimise future risk to project companies
Ideally you will have a background within hard FM with an understanding and experience of monitoring or contractual/statutory compliance coupled with excellent communication and IT skills.
This position will initially be a 6 month contract with a possibility to go permanent. Immediate interviews and start available.
- Compliance Monitoring
- Hard FM