We are looking for an experienced Equality Specialist to come on board and work within compliance for one of our NHS clients in central Brighton. The role will be a mix of office and work from home and will be full time (with some flexibility on hours) for 2-3 months starting asap.
The Equality and Diversity Manager works ensuring that the Sussex CCGs fulfil the requirements of the Public Sector Equality Duty. In addition, the post holder will ensure that E & D functions, including effective Equality Analysis, are carried out to a high and consistent standard across all the Sussex CCGs.
You will be:
- A subject matter expert within the NHS
- Providing a source of specialist advice and information to the wider teams in the Sussex CCGs, and to staff working in the CCGs.
- Providing and receiving highly complex and sensitive information
- Given the high degree of crossover and inter-dependency between Equality Diversity and Inclusion and Patient and Public Engagement, the post-holder will provide expert advice and operational assistance in ensuring that protected characteristic group's views and experiences are sought appropriately and are central to ongoing planning, commissioning and monitoring of health services. The post holder will provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- A key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available to undertake a temporary role until Christmas time then please get in touch by attaching your CV to this advert or emailing
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'