Our client, a reputable international bank, is looking for a Compliance Officer/MLRO who will hold both SMF16/17 controlled functions.
(1) Develop and maintain appropriate internal systems and controls which are duly required by laws and regulations
(2) When necessary liaise with accounting firm on accounting policy and method
(3) Be responsible for regulatory/statutory returns and reports to the PRA/FCA, BOE, Companies House, etc
(4) Be responsible for consistency of returns and reports to UK authorities and its HQ
(5) Perform the PRA/FCA's required functions of money laundering report and compliance oversight
(6) Prepare and maintain minutes of Annual general meeting, Board of directors meeting, Audit committee and Risk management committee
(7) Be responsible for annual external audit process which includes corporate tax return
(8) Based on managerial reports, produce quarterly comprehensive operation and risk management report for management meeting
(9) Maintain and develop good working relationships with key business partners including external auditors, HMRC, PRA/FCA, BOE etc
(10) Actively participate in relevant projects, committees and meetings
(1) Previous experience in a similar role within financial industry in UK
(2) Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
(3) Excellent MS Office skills
(4) Self-starter, able to work using own initiative, and good team player
(5) Well presented, professional and dedicated
(1) Job type: full-time & permanent
(2) Job location: City of London
(3) Working hours: 9am~5pm
(4) Basic salary: Up to 100K (depending on experience)
(5) Annual leave: 28 days (including 8 Bank/Public Holidays)
- Performance based bonus
- Medical Insurance
4. Before you apply
(1) The right candidate must be eligible to work full-time in UK immediately and permanently without any visa restriction. If you’re on any visa permitting full-time work in UK, please indicate your visa status in your CV and when it expires.
(2) Please send your CV in a Word format
(3) ONLY right candidates will be contacted, and if your application is successful, we’ll contact you within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"