We are seeking and experienced Compliance Officer to join an outstanding organisation within Life Sciences based in Cambridge on a 12 month basis.
The holder will play a key-role in shaping and maintaining a culture of compliance across the company as the dedicated Compliance Officer for the business. You will coordinate and communicate all compliance activities and programmes, as well as plans, implement, and monitor the compliance programme in partnership with the company.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Compliance Committee to implement and maintain the compliance standards
- Assist in the creation and implementation of compliance enrichment plans
- Work to ensure a robust and effect compliance training programme.
- Assure a risk based monitoring and business review programme
- Creating reports resulting from the review and monitoring activities which will be submitted to the company's Head of European Compliance
- Develop and maintain enrichment plans to mitigate risks and gaps identified through the monitoring and business review activities.
- Undertake due diligence activities
- Appoint appropriate business partners to help mitigate risks identified through the compliance committee
- Work with and support IAF with its audit programme
- Perform compliance related investigations as and when required
- Work closely with the EU Legal teams
Likely background of the individual:
- Legal background or relevant compliance experience
- Experience of pharmaceutical compliance programmes and codes of conducts (Desirable but not essential)
- Good understanding of applicable data privacy laws and their impact on the business, or willingness to learn.
- Strong influencing skills: the individual should have a collaborative working style, be diplomatic and an effective communicator
- Fluent in English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job