Compliance Monitoring Specialist
Reports to: Compliance Manager
- To lead / or support in the undertaking in respect of the Technical Monitoringreviews or the performance of the annual Compliance Assurance Monitoringplans and ad-hoc reviews.
- To identify via monitoring reviews any areas of non-compliance of relevantregulations and internal policy and report accordingly.
- Conduct / or support review meetings with managers to provide any findings ofnon-compliance in a pragmatic and collaborative way.
- Engage and challenge the business when discussing monitoring issues andeffectively influence change where appropriate.
- Draft compliance reports highlighting relevant findings andrecommendations in a timely manner to all key stakeholders.
- Support the business in developing and implementing relevant action plansto mitigate re-occurrence of non-compliance issues identified via theRepresent Compliance Monitoring at relevant company committees.
- Participate with the business to ensure that identified issues are adequatelyaddressed within appropriate timeframes and ensure escalation to theCompliance Manager where this is not happening.
- Collate Compliance Monitoring MI to be presented at Committees and/orManagers Meetings.
- Maintain internal compliance monitoring process documents, proceduresand records.
- Provide support and perform other functions as may be assigned by theCompliance Manager and management.
- Establish effective relationships with the business to facilitate a robust and positive compliance culture whilst supporting the commercial objectives.
- Maintain level of regulatory and industry knowledge, responsible for own CPD.
- Any other duties consistent with the role as requested by the Compliance
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a FCA regulated environment role withCompliance experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the bespoke FCA rules applicable to Insurancea strong focus on fair customer outcomes;
- Knowledge of DPA legislation, insurance distribution rules, complainthandling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills particularly in regards toreport writing;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work independently on own initiative;
- Strong multi-tasking abilities;
- Proficient in Excel and Word;
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to change.
- Willingness to travel within 35-mile radius of site (Second site whenrequired)
- Compliance focussed Financial Services related qualification
- Degree level of education
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"