Our client is a global name within Financial Services. Due to growth and success, they are looking for a ComplianceMonitoring Specialist to join the business on a permanent basis.
The role will report into the Chief Compliance Officer and will interact will people at all levels across the business.
The Compliance Monitoring Specialist will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Managing compliance efforts for the business
- Analysing existing and proposed legislation, regulatory announcements, and industry practices
- Improving operational efficiency and implementing procedures
- Validating control processes to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations
- Assisting business unit managers in response to reports issued by regulatory agencies or audit
The Compliance Monitoring Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Services rules and regulations
- Strong problem solving, analytical ability oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with internal clients and regulators, while maintaining a professional approach to problem solving
- Ability to effectively liaise with senior management as well as junior administrators
- Working knowledge of FCA regulations and ability to analyse legislation
- Good awareness of ISA regulations
- Compliance Monitoring experience within Financial Services is essential
Candidates from an audit background would also suit this role, so long as they have audited within the Financial Services industry.
Candidates without a Financial Services background cannot be considered for this vacancy.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.