My client is a well-known lending business who are looking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring Officer to report to the Head of Compliance. In this role you will support the operation and provide assurance that the firm is meeting its regulatory obligations.
The purpose of the role:
- Conduct complaint handling in line with regulatory requirements and ensure adequate records are kept and maintained
- To carry out and identify effective root cause analysis and monitor the remedial action implemented
- Conduct monitoring activity in line with the agreed Monthly Monitoring Plan
- To support delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Assist in the creation of compliance and risk documents
- Analyse MI and if necessary create recommendation reports
- Maintain Compliance and Risk logs and Registers
- Extract data and reports as necessary and perform analysis to identify trends or emerging risks
Required skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date and working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation not limited to but including the ICO, CCA, MCOB, CONC etc
- Previous compliance experience in a regulated business environment would be preferred but not essential
- Self-motivation, tenacity and a 'can do’ approach
- Proactive Approach to problem solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'