My Retail Banking client in Maidstone is currently looking for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their current team.
The candidate must have a generalist compliance background (conducting reviews, risk assessments, ad-hoc project involvement) within the retail banking space. Some of the daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Planning individual assignments, this will involve gaining an understanding of the controls in place to implement relevant legislation in the area under review;
- Developing detailed test plans to assess the effectiveness of the relevant controls;
- Carrying out detailed tests to determine the robustness of the controls;
- Discussing with management the outcomes of the testing;
- Drafting and presenting reports on the results of the tests;
- Assisting with other Testings / Reviews / Investigations as required;
- Tracking progress and validating results of action plans to address findings raised; and
- Collaborating with the Compliance team to continually improve your own performance and the performance of the Compliance team in its entirety.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and would like to hear more, please get in touch.
- Compliance Monitoring
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job