Based in the heart of Howich, where staff and customers are at the heart of everything they do! Our Client is the market leader in their field and is going through a sustained period of growth!
We are looking to speak to experience Compliance/Quality/ Monitoring Officers
If you have experience in any of the following jobs : Compliance, Quality Assurance, Call Monitoring or Auditing experience ? then we would like to hear from you !
Do you already have your full CeMAP qualification ? or would you like your employer to support you through this process ?
What we’re looking for?
- We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our compliance department with a focus on secured lending.
- This role consists of auditing recorded calls, providing training, advice and feedback and contributing to effective reporting and MI with a risk based focus.
- You will be responsible for listening to and auditing a variety of internal sales activities and applying a framework of objective criteria to make appropriate assessments.
- You will also be responsible for identifying any risks within the business and working within a regulatory framework.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in call monitoring, with experience in the finance/secured lending industry preferable.
What can we offer you?
- Paid CeMap Qualification
- Vibrant and energetic work environment
- Sociable hours Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm Friday 9-5.00pm (No weekends)
- 22 days’ holiday entitlement-Rises to 25 through length of service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Secure Parking
- Bright, Spacious Offices
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Busy, Social events calendar
If you have what we are looking for and would like to be considered for this exciting new career opportunity then we would like to hear from you !
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job