Overview - Compliance Monitoring Executive
Are you looking for an Administration role that requires a strong Analytical approach?
Do you thrive in a Friendly environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the Company Culture?
Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
I have Part-Time Compliance Monitoring Executive opportunities in Cheltenham.
My client, one of the largest and most respected Life Insurance Brokers within the UK, is expanding rapidly and is looking to add to their team.
The Role -Compliance Monitoring Executive
The Compliance Monitoring Executive position is a fast-paced, Administration role. Working for one of the biggest names in the Life Insurance Broking Industry, the role will demand the very best of your Organisational and Analytical Skills as you review Life and Health Insurance Sales and Customer Services calls, providing vital feedback. The role will involve:
- Listening back to recorded sales calls to ensure FCA Compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Provide feedback to Sales and Support teams.
- Ensure Remedial Action is taken.
- Investigate and assist in Complaint Management.
- Report to Team Manager on the progression and development of Team Members.
- Work to maintain a strong culture of Compliance.
The Skills - Compliance Monitoring Executive
This is a an Analytical Administration role that demands high standards at all times. The role will require:
- Clear and Effective Communication Skills
- Great Eye for detail
- Excellent Organisational Skills and Ability to Prioritise Work
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment would be preferred
The Person -Compliance Monitoring Executive
To be successful in the Compliance Monitoring Executive Role you will need to demonstrate:
- Flexibility, Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Great eye for detail
- Commitment to the Business
- Positive Outlook at all times
- Strong Work Ethic
- Appetite to work alone
- Take responsibility for your own workload and success
The Reward -Compliance Monitoring Executive
As with any position, you really do get out what you put in! A comprehensive training program will ensure you have the required Industry and Product Knowledge. You will be given all training, coaching and encouragement you need to be successful in your career.
Hours: 25 Hours Per Week
Salary: £10 per Hour
This a fantastic career opportunity at a company that will provide a fantastic working environment and encourage your development to help you fulfil your career ambition - Apply today!
- Compliance Monitoring
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job