LMA Recruitment are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst to join an International Bank in the City on a 6 month contract to assist the Compliance Monitoring Manager in ensuring that the businesses of the Bank are carried out in accordance with local rules and regulations through performing Compliance surveillance and assurance reviews.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the generation of new alerts generated in the screening systems and assisting the Manager in discounting, investigating and escalating alerts
- Assisting the Manager in the creation of management information on Compliance screening activities
- Supporting the Manager in the creation of a compliance monitoring plan and development of compliance monitoring procedures, test scripts and other assurance templates
- Tracking implementation of corrective actions
- Maintaining an open, transparent and effective relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Experience within the Banking sector
- Experience in undertaking Compliance screening
- Experience in a 2nd or 3rd Line of Defence
For the ideal candidate, this client is offering up to £500 per day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job