This role is required to ensure that all statutory compliance obligations and requirements across the Group are met and consistent with up to date legislation, health & safety and best practice in relation to; gas safety and servicing requirements, electrical testing, FRA, Water, Lifts, Asbestos and other related services including solar and renewable energy assets.
The successful candidate will work effectively with key internal colleagues and external partners and stakeholders to ensure they contribute to enabling the Group to fulfil all of its property related compliance, health and safety, and other statutory and regulatory obligations.
Our Compliance team currently contains 3 staff members, and this role will be a valuable addition to our growing and changing team.
- To lead and provide contract management and quality assurance to the Asset Management department in relation to gas safety and servicing requirements, electrical testing, FRA, Water, Lifts, Asbestos and other related services including solar and renewable energy assets. Having accountability for ensuring all KPI's are met across multiple contracts, and implementing performance management measures as per the contracts when KPIs are not met
- Manage the financial and budgetary aspect of the compliance workstreams, including contract authorisation and payment process, identify opportunities to obtain value for money solutions, and ensure compliance with the Octavia approach to service charge setting, and providing insight to budget setting for future financial years
- Develop and update written policies, procedures, and technical briefs related to compliance workstreams in the specified areas above
- Assist with the procurement of new compliance servicing and maintenance contracts, including undertaking the transition of contracts, contractors, and data following the end of contracts through to the implementation of newly procured contracts, mobilising new contractors and providing accurate asset information.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation of outcomes, involving the use of CRM and the bespoke compliance management system
- Collate and report on overall monthly/quarterly and annual performance indicators for each compliance work stream, ensuring that effective pre, in-process and post completion quality checks are conducted, and the results of such checks recorded and used to improve performance
For this position, we have listed the requirements we believe are essential for this role:
The salary for this role is £57,800 per annum with up to 10% pension contribution.
We also offer a fantastic additional benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Employee Wellbeing App/ Mental Health Support
- Online GP Service
- Cycle to work
- Opportunities for self-development with over 60 courses available to self-enrol
- Opportunities to volunteer in our Charity Retail Stores or on our Befriending Program
Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'