Fixed Term Contract
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive and market leading manufacturing company based in Taunton, Somerset. The company is seeking an experienced Compliance Specialist to join their team on a fixed term contract for a provisional contract on an ongoing basis. Due to the complexity of the role, this company is willing to employ multiple contractor specialists and concentrate on specific compliance areas listed below.
- You will be developing and implementing the compliance strategy
- Ensuring professional, strategic and operational compliance and risk-management is in place
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with appropriate systems and controls by supporting it in meeting its regulatory objectives through delivering policy and advisory support, leading compliance projects, monitoring changes in regulation and performing impact analyses and embedding professional standards
- COSHH (Reach, WEEE, RoSH, Conflict Materials)
- GDPR (Export/Import control, Modern Slavery, Conflict Materials)
- Environmental (Waste Control)
- Have proven experience in at least one of the areas described above
- You will need to be an inspirational and have experience of delivering a strategy for the provision of regulatory advice
- You'll have wide experience of interpreting and applying regulatory rules in real situations and help create compliant, commercially sound decisions
- Compliance specific qualifications such as CISI, ICA and ICMA are advantageous however not essential
- Ongoing contract
- Competitive contractor charge rates
- Flexible hours
- Full or part time
- Mix of home and office based work
- Free parking on site
How to apply?
Click apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively for further information on the role or a confidential discussion please call Liam Hawkins on or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Conflict Materials
- GDPR (Export/Import control
- Modern Slavery. Conflict Materials. Environmental. Waste Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'