Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Project Lead on ISO 9001 maintenance
· Build, train and supervise a team of Quality Champions to:
- role model and promote the quality processes within their teams
- maintain, update and communicate continually updated documentation relating to ISO9001
- be responsible for internal audit process in their department in preparation for successful external audit.
- Review existing KWP processes and documentation and ensure ISO “fit for purpose” improvements as required
- Develop and implement risk-based approach to Quality Management
- Design structure / outline of KWP Business Process Map
- Consult teams across KWP to complete and maintain Business Process Map
- Check system documentation and liaise with Department Heads as required
- Maintain ISO 9001 documentation to support KWP Quality Management System
- Deliver Internal Audit Training, launch/manage the internal auditing programme
- Lead and work with GDPR Subject Matter Experts/Champions to provide Data Protection compliance advice and support to the business.
- Continue to develop and implement GDPR compliance, working with the Data Protection Officer where appropriate.
- Promote a culture of data protection across the organisation.
- Continually review GDPR processes to ensure they continue to be fit for purpose and make required changes/enhancements to ensure they meet GDPR requirements.
- Ensure company documentation and practices continue to reflect both Kantar Guidance as well as legal regulations with regards to all matter of privacy and data management across affected teams
- Work with key stakeholders to maintain privacy policies of Kantar Worldpanel panels and ensure these are reviewed annually.
- Review data minimisation processes to ensure they are complying as designed and are actioned within the required timeframes.
- Undertake reporting on data incidents/data breaches and provide reports outlining root causes and recommendations to prevent similar re-occurrences.
- Maintain key registers for tracking and reporting requirements.
- Maintain, design, and assist in GDPR training as and when required and ensure that all teams actively do this for new starters.
· Project Lead on BCM maintenance, ensuring all business process documentation is up to date and plans are in place to ensure business continuity
· Build, train and supervise a team of BCM Champions to:
- role model and promote the BCM processes within their teams
- maintain, update and communicate continually updated documentation relating to BCM
- Review existing KWP processes and documentation and ensure BCM “fit for purpose” improvements as required
- Consult teams across KWP to complete and maintain Business Process documentation
- Deliver Internal BCM Training
WPP IT Audit
- Work with IT Liaison Team to ensure adherence to audit framework
- Identify risks and track them, report on these and monthly GCC meetings
- Plan and Chair monthly GCC meetings
- Work with finance to ensure participation in the annual internal audits
- Regular reports to the Ops Board on compliance and risks
- An improvement focus and experience of delivering continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership, project ownership and management skills
- Good working knowledge of operating / co-ordinating quality assurance systems?
- Experience of managing projects and implementing, reviewing and improving process
- Engaging communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable running project planning and progress meetings/workshops
- Experience of documenting processes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'