A small yet changing and growing pharmaceutical company with a mixture of generic and company developed products across multiple therapy areas.
Split office and home based in the South East (M4 corridor)
- Provision of accurate, timely and relevant medical and scientific information to internal and external customers.
- Review of promotional and educational materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Receipt and processing of local adverse event reports (UK and Ireland) in conjunction with Drug Safety Group in Finland.
- Deputise for Head of Medical, UK & Ireland regarding recall and regulatory matters.
- Act as deputy to local pharmacovigilance responsible person.
- The potential to act as the Responsible Person (RP) for distribution.
- Life science degree or qualified pharmacist.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with relevant/transferable work experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Analytical skills to understand and simplify complex medical messages.
- Good communicator (written, oral, presentations) and able to influence others at all relevant levels.
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Excellent benefits including flexible home working, car allowance, long term illness, critical illness, private healthcare (you and dependants), bonus and assistance programme.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46682 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'