T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Compliance Manager for this market leading group. This is a key appointment supporting the senior leadership team and driving an embedded and consistent culture of SHEQ and Compliance across the organisation. Ideally suited to a professionally qualified IOSH or NEBOSH accredited Compliance professional, this is a great opportunity to clearly define, implement and manage a 'best in class’ environment.
We need a candidate who can demonstrate the following expertise and characteristics:
- Significant Enterprise Risk management experience
- Proven Management Systems implementation experience including ISO9001, ISO45001, 14001 and ideally 27001
- Able to define clear levels of accountability and adherence to the relevant Health, Safety, Quality and environment standards including writing policies, educating, implementing and auditing the business operations
- Experience of developing behavioural change programs and inspiring staff at all levels to adopt and adhere to compliance requirements as a first priority
- Passionate about continuous performance improvement
- Great communication and influencing skills
- Able to operate effectively across all stakeholder groups and locations
To find out more about this role that will pay a competitive salary and provide a range of benefits including company car /allowance, 25 days holiday and pension scheme please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
- Compliance Procedures
- Safety Compliance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'