Compliance Manager - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Compliance Manager, on a permanent basis based in Liverpool
Compliance Manager - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Manage the approach to Mechanical and Electrical Systems, leading the Compliance teams to ensure full compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligation
- Act as the Group’s lead advisor for Mechanical and Electrical Systems across all services
- Lead and motivate your team to ensure the overall delivery of a high quality service
- Develop, implement and manage the Mechanical and Electrical Systems inspections, servicing, repairs and risk mitigation activity on behalf of the Group
- Investigate incidents accidents and complaints, working with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
Compliance Manager - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Relevant qualification Mechanical and Electrical qualification i.e. Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Electrical Safety Management in Social Housing or VRQ Level 2 Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing or NVQ Level 3 or HNC in either Mechanical and Electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Systems within Social Housing
- Proven track record of managing and delivering effective servicing and maintenance contracts
- Social Housing
- Group Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'