Vacancy Reference: TRAN-CM-LONDON-SW-1809
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: London / South East
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; Basic Pension
Atalian Servest are recruiting for a Compliance Manager to covering London and the South East. Reporting to the Contract Director this role is to manage the performance of H&S and Compliance on the LSER contract, ensuring the Depot Managers & Station Managers, Regional Managers and Cleaning teams are performing effectively to all compliance targets within the clients remit. Daily auditing within your region to a set criteria, training and operative support forms part of the role. The successful candidate needs to be prepared to work nights/weekends to offer full support to this highly prestigious contract.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Daily on site auditing across the LSER network and H&S checks.
- Liaising with the client at an appropriate level over issues related to service provision and ensuring that the service is provided at the level required.
- Report back to Contract Director on audits/compliance.
- Providing advice and support to your onsite team in the first instance on compliance issues.
- Carry out Accident and Incident Investigations, compiling detailed reports with recommendations and rectifications.
- When necessary, discipline staff in accordance with the company's disciplinary procedure
- Achieving and maintaining high standard of training to all employees within your region on LSER and ensure that audit results are consistently delivered to Atalian Servest standards.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the customer by carrying out regular site visits.
- Have regular updates with the appropriate person on site to ensure effective communication within the company and to the customer.
- Identify any training needs for your supervisors/cleaning teams and complete appropriate training documentation and records.
- Vary your shift pattern on occasions to ensure the whole team see you and respond to your requirements.
- Ensure the contract promises are fully delivered and to keep the contract moving forward.
- Ensure full H & S procedures are adhered to and monitored closely.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible working attitude to accommodate the contract needs.
- Good IT skills including use of Word, Excel and Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Organisation skills for meeting deadlines and supporting others.
- Relationship building, customer care, self-development, leadership, decision making techniques, problem solving, planning and organisational Skills.
- Proven experience of managing people and knowledge of the Transport industry especially trains.
- IOSH NEBOSH qualifications are both desirable.
- Due to Health and Safety reasons, you need a good level of English
A BIT ABOUT US….
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
PLEASE NOTE- Due to the volume of applications you will be contacted within 7 days if you have been short listed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'