- Manage, support and direct the Compliance Oversight, Compliance Monitoring and Provider Compliance teams
- Ensure appropriate risk based compliance review activity is undertaken
- Liaison with the FCA lead Supervision team
- Represent compliance at Distribution Risk Committee
- Compliance on key projects
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Awareness of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line controls
- Regulatory change and impact awareness
- Specialist in FCA conduct rules,
- Industry knowledge of FS, wealth management and financial advice
Our client is one of the most sought after employers in the industry, offering amazing career progression, brilliant bonus and benefits package and a fantastic working environment. Don't hesitate to apply as the role will only be around a few weeks!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'