Health-on-line has a new opportunity for a Compliance Manager. You will join us on a full time permanent basis working 35 hours per week. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £50,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus and company benefits, such as PMI, pension, corporate discounts and relaxed dress code.
Who are Health-on-Line?
Health-on-Line began in 2000 with just 8 people. Fast forward to 2018 and we have a diverse workforce of over 500 people across two sites - Bournemouth and Bristol! Our culture is what makes us unique and we’re really proud of the family feel we have in the office. Across the whole business we recruit people not only because they have a remarkable skillset, but because they share our core company values: integrity, passion, customer focus, team spirit and innovation. In addition, we are owned by AXA PPP and have been working alongside them since 2005.
About the Compliance Manager role:
You will contribute to the overall compliance and culture of the Company’s regulated subsidiaries and play a major role in ensuring that the Subsidiaries comply with the regulations. You will be responsible for providing documented regulatory advice and guidance and focus on design and delivery of regulatory and Compliance training. You will also work closely with the AXA PPP Compliance and Risk teams.
This role will require you to provide expert and highly effective advice, guidance and support on all regulatory matters relating to the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under the FSMA 2000 and related legal requirements.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Compliance Manager:
- Acts as first point of Compliance contact for designated Subsidiaries
- Builds and maintains relationships in business functions of the Subsidiaries
- Provides timely and commercially sound guidance and advice to business functions
- Advises key operational committees, special projects and working parties on compliance matters
- Leads projects, as required, to establish standards and principles for existing and major changes to the regulatory environment
- Work with the central Regulatory Development team
- Provides support to AXA UK Group Compliance, the HOC and the AXA PPP Senior Compliance Manager
- Support the UK Head of Regulatory and Compliance
- Responsible for the presentation and submission of compliance reports.
- Review and report on compliance standards in the event of a regulatory request for information (from FCA) or in respect of a FCA thematic review
- Develops and maintains technical knowledge of the regulatory environment
- There will be an element of working at sites outside Bournemouth including Tunbridge Wells, Rickmansworth and other subsidiaries
Skills and experience required to be our Compliance Manager:
- Manages self / autonomous approach
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior management
- Strong understanding of the regulatory framework and relevant processes across the business
- Ability to build strong and credible working relationships and challenge senior stakeholders where necessary
- Very good consultancy skills and understanding of the compliance audit best practices
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and the needs of the department
- Technical expert on FCA regulation and knowledgeable of the legal framework of regulation and PMI business
- Strong research skills and the ability to analyse at a high level international regulatory regimes
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the role as our Compliance Manager then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"