To be responsible for ensuring that Housing Compliance is integral to the work of the Group by providing guidance to employees at all levels of the organisation on all aspects of Health & Safety including gas, electrics, legionella, fire, asbestos and lifts.
Leading social housing provider.
To provide a co-ordinated facilities service for the Group's corporate office, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring day to day building repairs and maintenance is implemented
- Ensuring regular reviews are undertaken with suppliers to ensure contract compliance and value for money is demonstrated
- Project managing, co-ordinating and implementing any departmental moves
To ensure that statutory and best practice requirements as they apply to gas, asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety, electrical and miscellaneous building service installations are consistently met.
To ensure that all contracts are managed in accordance with relevant health and safety/CDM legislation and codes of practice and to instigate action where Housing Health, Safety Rating System (HHSRS) issues are raised.
To agree and approve building service installations proposed as part of development and stock investment projects.
To provide ongoing review of performance and specifications with all contractors within the agreed contracts portfolio, ensuring a high standard of business performance output by recommending appropriate, effective and efficient systems, processes and solutions.
In consultation with the Procurement Manager, develop, lead, manage, deliver and support a variety of procurement projects relating to Health & Safety related services to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, according to agreed specifications and in line with best practice principles; advising on future procurement options and strategy.
- Previous experience managing housing compliance areas
- Track record in leading compliance teams
- Strong understanding of housing legislation's
- Background in compliance including gas, electrics, legionella, fire, asbestos and lifts
- NEBOSH or other relevant qualifications
- An excellent opportunity to lead and develop a housing compliance team
- Competitive salary
- Home based role with flexible working
- Social housing pension scheme
- Company car
- Additional benefits
- Compliance Manager / Social Housing / Asset Management / Health & Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job